SBIR Contract Solicitation Is Now Available!
Good news if you read our July 6, 2017 article “ Small Business News Roundup" and were on the lookout for the Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) request for proposals (RFP). You can now find it on FedBizOpps.
The RFP details NIAID’s research topics of interest, which are:
- Methods improving HIV protein expression: cell substrate and protein purification
- Inhaled delivery of Clofazimine—an important anti-tuberculosis drug
- High-throughput assay platform for quantifying latent HIV reservoirs
- Effective targeted delivery of RNA-based vaccines and therapeutics
- Adjuvant discovery for vaccines and for autoimmune and allergic diseases
- Adjuvant development for vaccines and for autoimmune and allergic diseases
- Reagents for immunologic analysis of non-mammalian models
- Development of sample sparing assays
- Bioinformatics tools to make data FAIR (findable, accessible, interoperable, and reusable)
- Diagnostics to enable malaria and neglected tropical diseases elimination
- Computational software development to advance translational research for infectious diseases
- Induction of mucosal immune response to parenterally delivered vaccines
- Novel vaccine technologies and strategies to promote sustained vaccine efficacy