In partnership with lead sponsors JDRF and the Helmsley Charitable Trust, the Diabetes Innovation Challenge will award $250,000 in cash and in-kind prizes for the winning innovations that can improve the lives of 30+ million people living with diabetes (with a particular focus on insulin-dependent diabetes).
How you can help
- See our Promotional Toolkit and easily cut and paste content into any format – including newsletter content, email content and an informational flyer
- Retweet or Share a Facebook Post and use #T1D #DiabetesInnovation
- Forward this email to faculty, students, and industry partners
The Diabetes Innovation Challenge is seeking:
- Automated Insulin Devices and related components including glucose sensing, insulin delivery systems, and cellular therapy delivery technologies
- Diagnostics such as tests for research and screening; early diagnosis and prevention; autoantibodies, C- peptide, or other markers such as beta cell death and risk of diabetic complications
- Therapeutics like smart insulins, glucagons, immune-modulating therapies, beta cell regeneration, and treatments for diabetic complications
- Technology Design/Disease Management. For example, new approaches to using information and communication technologies to support diabetes management
The deadline for applications is January 31, 2018. Interested applicants can apply at diabetes.innovationchallenge.com.
Reach out to T1D Exchange to learn more.
Email Challenge@t1dexchange.org for more info.
Kathleen Denis PhD CLP RTTP
Associate VP Tech Transfer
New York NY